You can eat the healthiest food in the world,
but if you eat while under stress you will not receive the full nutritional
value from the meal.
Bailine offers programs that teaches the client
to control stress.
What happens when we eat under stress? The following
- There is less oxygen going to the stomach,
- There is less blood circulation and reduced
production of enzymes.
- The nutritional intake is reduced.
- Elimination of important nutrients increases.
The body rids itself of calcium, magnesium,
zinc, chromium, selenium and other essential minerals through the urine.
- Cholesterol levels increase. Stress is one
of the most underestimated causes of high cholesterol.
- Cortisol is produced and is linked to the deposition
of dangerous body fats, posing a high risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- The level of thyroid hormone is reduced. Thyroid
is the hormone that speeds up the digestive process in virtually every
cell in the body.
- The level of free radicals increases. This
inhibits the immune system and causes the body to age faster.
And these are just some examples of how stress
For more information on the use of Bailine for
stress control, click here.